||BootIt Bare Metal lets you easier to manage your partitions, install and boot multiple operating systems with ease, back up and restore partitions or entire drives. This program is safely tool for helps you create, move, copy, delete, and undelete you disk partitions. Also you can do creating and restoring partition and disk images using DOS image. BootIt Bare Metal 1.30a Retail Version also come with powerful boot manager, you wil able to create multiple boot of operating systems in single partition.
||BootIt® Bare Metal – Partition Manager
- Supports MBR, EMBR and GPT type partitioning.
- Direct support for PATA/SATA (AHCI) drives.
- Create, move, copy, delete, and undelete partitions.
- Optionally, wipe a partition when deleted.
- Non-destructive resizing of FAT/FAT32, NTFS, and Linux Ext2/3/4 partitions.
- Create over 200 primary partitions on EMBR disks.
- Specify unlimited primary partitions on a per-drive basis.
- Convert between MBR, EMBR and GPT type disks.
- Easily enforce Windows 7 partition alignment standards.
BootIt® Bare Metal – Boot Manager
- Boot any partition on any hard drive (up to 16), including logical volumes.
- Boot multiple operating systems from a single partition.
- Supports hiding/unhiding partitions, “swapping” of drives, and partition table order for each boot item.
- Automatically detects existing operating systems upon installation and adds them to the boot menu.
- Use the Direct Boot Menu to boot directly into any partition, bypassing the normal boot menu.
BootIt® Bare Metal – Disk Imaging
- Create backup images of single partitions, multiple partitions, or entire drives.
- Quickly recover from drive failure, corruption or data loss by restoring an image or extracting the data from a backup.
- Migrate to a new drive by restoring an image or by copying (cloning) the original drive. Optionally, expand existing partitions to utilize a larger drive.
- Support for both internal and external drives (including USB 2.0, IEEE1394, and eSATA).